Friday, October 10, 2014

Interview with Spartan Women's Champ Claude Godbout

This blog has taken somewhat of a hiatus since early summer as I've struggled to shape it's identity. My obstacle racing writing efforts this year have largely been geared toward Mud & Obstacle Magazine, who I'm a contributing editor for and have been writing both magazine articles and blog posts for them.

Going forward, I think I'll be doing blog articles for M&O largely about OCR news, training tips, profiles, etc. But this blog will likely be where my more personal posts are - race experiences, what I'm doing for training, thoughts, observations, etc.

For now, though, check out my interview with two-time Reebok Spartan Women's World Champ Claude Godbout on the M&O site. Being that she hasn't run a lot of obstacle races in the U.S. outside of the Vermont Beast, she might sometimes get overlooked by American obstacle racing fans. But make no mistake about it: Godbout is an Olympic-caliber athlete, a two-time Spartan champ, and certainly one of (if not THE) best female obstacle racers on the planet.

Check out the interview here: http://www.mudandobstacle.com/article/claude-godbout-conquered-killington-beast-125

No comments:

Post a Comment